Akintoye majors in Relationship Management,He has acquired relevant cross-functional experience (8+ years) in creating exceptional customer experience at Multichoice Nigeria and He's actively involved in the accreditation and value-chain expansion programme of Multichoice Nigeria through the Mega-Dealers, Super-Dealers, Branded stores, Moms & Pops channels Pan - Nigeria, He has worked in the business development unit at Skye bank PLC and also worked as PR and Marketing Executive at Frontline media.
'Toye is an Experienced Relationship Manager with Expertise on Client Retention Strategies, Business Development ,Team Dynamics and Customer Experience.
He is dedicated to developing himself professionally by keeping ahead of trends, challenges and changes with great enthusiasm in the modern environment.He's got great passion for relationship management thereby helping clients/channel partners gain greater value for their businesses and maximize their return on investment .
He is also extremely interested in building longer-lasting relationships with clients and advising them in a more strategic and business-focused capacity.
He has the ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, wider profit margins, and to improve customer service offerings.
Obejective: To work in an enabling environment characterized by self-direction and control, which provides for individual development and relevant skill acquisition.
Specialties: Strategic Marketing,Leadership & coordination, Customer Relationship Management, Key Account Management, Channels development, Competitive Intelligence and Supply Chain Management skills that have translated to exponential growth in Sales, Retention and Profitability.
Accomplishments: Developed 59Dealers, 230Branded stores, 1500Moms&Pops, increased the subscribers' base by 90%.
Channels development district manager
MULTICHOICE , Lagos - Permanent contract
From January 2013 to Today
• Identified and Developed new market opportunities and prospective entrepreneurs that traded the company’s products and provided services to new & existing customers.
• Sourced, evaluated and accredited new channel partners (Dealers, Retailers and Vendors) through due process and negotiated the terms and conditions of the company.
• Planned and executed operations of channel partners with channel support unit, distribution unit, credit control unit, legal unit and finance department as related to stock purchase, stock delivery & inventory monitoring, managing partners account, complying with agreement terms and financial reports of channel partners.
• Depleted huge partners stock to enable quicker replenishment of stock.
• Monitored warehouse inventory level to comply with sales and activation targets.
• Effectively redistributed Multichoice brands within assigned territory to achieve visibility and availability of all brands in retail outlets.
• Maintained daily communication with channel partners as related to daily sales, activation statistics and subscription collection.
• Leveraged on market thought-leadership campaigns to newly accredited channel partners.
• Promoted and maintained a good working relationship between the company and the channel partners.
• Ensured that channel partners comply with regulatory requirements such as State laws, taxes and levies etc.
•Monitored competitor activities and position in the market and adjusted plans accordingly.
•Created new ways to monetize assets, commercial partnerships and exploring new business models and developed new revenue channels.
•Secured the widest possible channel distribution across available distribution platforms whilst simultaneously maximizing revenues and yields.
•Effectively managed available resources judiciously and employed measurement techniques that enabled the achievement of strategic marketing objectives.
BUSINESS SCHOOL NEDERLAND - STRATEGIC MARKETING
2013 à 2015
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION WITH SPECIALITY IN STRATEGIC MARKETING.
Anglais - Fluent
Yoruba - Native language
Français - Fluent
- TRADE MARKETING
- CHANNELS DEVELOPMENT
- CHANNELS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMNT
- BRAND MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC PATERNERSHIPS
- AQUISITION AND RETENTION
- SALES AND MARKETING.