I am a management consultant in the area of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
I have over 5 years of experience in providing consulting services and participating in research projects. Before joining PwC, I worked at KPMG and Marsh, where I participated in consulting projects in the area of Risk Management and Sustainable Operations. Prior to management consulting, I worked as a scientific researcher in business schools (Germany and the Netherlands) in the area of Strategy and Operations.
I work with major companies in Russia and CIS in metals & mining, chemical, and oil & gas sectors.
My project experience in the area of risk management includes the following:
- maturity assessment of Enterprise Risk Management in accordance with international standards and guidelines (ISO 31000, COSO ERM, Ferma);
- development and implementation of risk management system, including establishment of risk function, development of normative framework, methodologies and risk reporting forms;
- risk identification and risk assessment, development of risk passports and risk map;
- development and update of risk assessment methodologies;
- development of risk appetite statement;
- stochastic risk modeling.
I truly believe my extensive consulting and research experience in addition to my solid technical and economic background can help me to seize opportunities in order to add substantial value to my clients.
Senior associate, enterprise risk management
From December 2017 to Today
• Developed technical requirements for SAP GRC implementation model for the large vertically integrated mining company
• Developed methodology of quantitative project risk assessment for the large vertically integrated mining company
• Issued the Guidelines for Risk Managers (pocket book with RM basics and best practices)
Russe - Native language
Anglais - Fluent
Allemand - Technical