International Education professional since 2004 in the areas of ESL/EFL, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, International Admissions and Recruitment, and International Student Advising and Services. Knowledge of immigration regulations for F1 and other non-resident visa statuses.
Deputy director, international student recruitment & marketing
JOHN JAY COLLEGE
From October 2015 to Today
• Responsible for all activities related to the recruitment and admission of international graduate and undergraduate students.
• Manage international recruitment and marketing budget.
• Supervise and train International Admissions staff (1 Specialist, 2 College Assistants)
• Design digital/print marketing materials and campaigns.
• Create international recruitment plan, schedule, and calendar.
• Develop and implement pathway programs and university partnerships.
• Oversee visiting international student program.
• Manage portfolio of 10+ agents.
• Work with third party vendors and organizations to promote John Jay as an international study destination.