GIS/ICT/M&E Expert with over 12 years experience providing solutions that help governments, businesses, NGOs etc. make intelligent planning and informed decisions. As a team player with exceptional knowledge and skills in Project Management - PRINCE2, Business/Data Analytics, Spatial Analysis, Urban/Environmental/ Climate Change Management and Information Technology and applying GIS to different developmental projects which include Health Care Delivery/Access, Disaster Management and Emergency Response, Agriculture, Tourism, Data Collection, Utility Mapping (Telecommunication, Pipe-borne Water & Electricity), Water Resources, Banking, Point of Interest Mapping, Project Monitoring and Evaluation, and several other applications. In addition, he has provided Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) / GIS integrated applications.
He has passion for capacity building and solving social and environmental development management problems. When he's not working, you can find him reading, listening to music, networking and strolling.
Senior gis/ict consultant
From August 2009 to Today
• Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
• Coordinate the development or administration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
• Provide technical expertise in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to clients or users.
• Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
• Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
• Provide technical support for computer-based Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping software.
• Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
• Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
• Collect, compile, or integrate Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, such as remote sensing or cartographic data for inclusion in map manuscripts.
• Meet with clients to discuss topics such as technical specifications, customized solutions, or operational problems.
• Read current literature, talk with colleagues, continue education, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
• Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
• Prepare training materials for or make presentations to Geographic Information Systems (GIS) users.
Master of Science in Urban Management & Development
Institute of Housing & Urban Development Studies (IHS) - Erasmus University Rotterdam - Urban Environment Management & Climate Change Management
2013 à 2014
Yoruba - Native language
Anglais - Fluent
Français - Technical
Haoussa - Technical
Igbo - Technical
Swahili - Technical
- Data Science
- Data & Information Collection & Management
- Project Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation