Agricultural professional with more than 9 years of experience in managing, leading and developing agriculture-based Community Development, Food, and Nutrition Security programs. Have technical skills in developing and planning long-term agriculture development strategies and policies. Have successfully managed a number of projects in association with government, international institutes, international NGOs, public and private institutions.
Supporting people in need, community, and the nation as a whole is my passion to improve livelihoods and I love what I am doing. Smiley faces that have my small contribution always feels me pride and encourage me to do more in this field.
As, I am working with profit and nonprofit making institution, I always prioritize farmers or clients and the quality of service with the win-win situation. Serving honestly, smartly and think out of the box are my strong belief.
GOOD NEIGHBORS INTERNATIONAL NEPAL , Lalitpur
From November 2016 to Today
• Lead the livelihood program in all aspects
• Design and develop income generation, food security and nutrition-based projects (42 annual projects, 7 two-year projects) implemented in 15 districts across the country
• Provide inputs for governmental/national program and policy development in the sector of agriculture, livelihoods, food and nutrition security, and cooperatives through various workshops and coordination meetings
• Facilitate training on agriculture, value chain, food and nutrition security for staffs and partner organizations
• Developed Standard Operating Procedures for project implementation
• Provided support to design livelihood development activity for local government in GNI working area
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Himalayan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology - Agriculture
2005 à 2010
Anglais - Fluent
Népalais - Native language
Hindî - Fluent