Are you interested in hiring an international student, intern or highly skilled migrant in the Netherlands, these quick guide will give you an overview of the applicable rules, regulations and application procedures to help you to hire talented internationals in the blink of an eye.
Hiring students, interns or graduates from non-EU countries might seem like a lot of paperwork, but when you have a clear overview of what you need to have and do it will not be too difficult.
So download the quick guides in below to help you structure your recruitment and hiring process:
- Hiring an international student
- Hiring an international intern
- Hiring a highly skilled interational employee
The employer toolkits are also available in Dutch:
- Indienstneming internationale student
- Indienstneming internationale stagiaire
- Indienstneming hoogopgeleide internationale werknemer