Save the date! 12 September in Seoul. Soon more information can be found on the EURAXESS Repulic South Korea website.
To raise Korean awareness of science and technology excellence and of research and innovation programmes and initiatives in Europe, and to promote Europe as a key cooperation partner.
To create concrete cooperation opportunities and new Networks between Korean and European public/private science, technology and innovation players.
To strenghten cooperation between EU and Korean stakeholders in STI areas
Event is organised by
- EU Delegation to the Republic of Korea
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- European Commission, Ministery of Science, ICT and Technology (supports the event)
Key Thematic Areas:
- nanotechnology and materials,
- climate action,
- health and
Key Programmes and Initiatives:
- Horizon 2020 (including R&I, ERC, MSCA and NCP system)
- EURAXESS and EURAKA including EUROSTARS2
278 views Visits