The Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in St. Petersburg and Nuffic Neso Russian would like to invite Russian alumni to participate in the 3rd Russian-Dutch business meeting on Maritime Logistics
When: 04 December 2018 from 16.00 - 20.00 hrs.
Where: Makarov State University of Sea and River Transportation (Kosaya linia, 15a)
Program of the event
16.00 – 16.30 – Welcome tea / coffee
16.30 – 18.00 – Presentations by guest speakers
18.00 – 20.00 – Networking event
Presentations by guest speakers
Welcome words by:
- Mr. Sergey Baryshnikov, Rector of the Makarov University;
- Mr. Ivar Scheers, Deputy Consul General of the Netherlands;
- Mr. Jerke Verschoor, Director at Nuffic Neso Russia, Netherlands Education Support Office;
- Ms. Dr. Jue Wang, Assistant Professor of the Leiden University Institute for Area Studies;
- Ms. Svetlana Vorontsova, Vice-president of the Group of companies “Transport Integration”;
- Mr. Andrey Karpov, Director General of “Dorn”;
- Mr. Jan Dunning, Director General of “Lenta”;
- Ms. Irina Tretyakova, Head of logistics and development department of “Keystone Logistics”;
- Mr. Kaj Vollenhoven, Account Manager, Trade Facilitation & After Sales Services Russia/CIS of “Ahlers”;
- Ms. Irina Kapitanova, Deputy Director General of “Baltika Trans”;
- Ms. Victoria Gourinovich, CIS Logistics Director/Branch Director, Groupe SEB Vostok;
Moderator of the event:
Mr. Alexandre Goloviznin, Director, Logistics and Analytical Research of “Morstroytechnologia”;
Event will be held in Russian and English. Translation will be provided.
Registration and participation
Participation is free of charge and opened to all alumni working in logistics and/or interested in the topic.
Number of places is limited. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration for the event is closed
478 views Visits