On October 8th 2019, the first European Conference Personalised Nutrition and Health brings together science, health and industry business to discuss the latest developments, innovations and possible next steps in the nutrition, health and food world.
Exclusively we will reflect on the results of three years researching technology and knowledge, in name of the consortium to give it more value and be specific where science (TNO-WUR) and a variety of companies worked closely together to make the knowledge as applicable for scaling up as possible.
Source: personalised nutrition and health
- Get to know the latest developments and future innovations in PNH
- Gain insights in how to understand consumer & food behaviour
- Exclusively get a reflection of the knowledge out of the consortium that has been researching for the last 3 year
- Get inspired by disruptors about their (successful) business models
- Learn how to bring the latest knowledge about PNH into your business practice in several workshops
- Learn how personalised nutrition can work on health by evidence based research
- Connect and grow your network with experts and other professionals working in the field
In the afternoon workshops will be held on the following topics in relation to personalised nutrition and health: Retail, Foodservice, Sport, Measure yourself, IT and Healthcare.
Research & Start-ups
During the conference multiple PhD’s and young researchers will display their research. Also a number of start-ups will be presenting their products and/or services. The programme provides sufficient time to visit and interact with these interesting innovators.
For more information and the programme, click here.
141 views Visits