On 18 October, Global Careers organises an online European Union career event.
The campaign will feature exclusive job opportunities, editorial, interviews and webinars from EU Institutions & Bodies, alongside an online careers event so you can engage 1-2-1 with staff.
- Are you a European National?
- Do you have at least 7 years of relevant professional work experience?
- Do you hold a postgraduate degree such as a Masters, MBA or Ph.D? (As a minimum you’ll need a - Bachelors degree + extra qualifying years of experience)
- Do you have language skills? (Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages)
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation or are considering returning?
For more information and to register, click here.
387 views Visits