Executive MBA Event in Amsterdam
This boutique high-profile Executive MBA (EMBA) event features:
- A unique VIP service for business executives to boost their career with EMBA studies.
- Private meetings with top EMBA Directors upon invitation only.
- Personalised consulting on career development and the value of EMBA.
- Individual orientation on the features of international top EMBA programmes.
- Networking with executives aspiring to senior business leadership.
- EMBA funding portfolio and ROI analysis.
- Free access to MBA One-to-One meetings at the accompanying Access MBA event.
Access EMBA equips business executives with insights from leading global EMBA programmes.
Business Schools participating in the current Access EMBA Tour in Amsterdam
- ESCP Europe Business School - EMBA (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom).
- ESSEC Executive Education (France, Germany, Morocco, Singapore).
- HEC Paris Executive MBA (France, Qatar).
- IESE Global Executive MBA (China, Spain, USA).
- IMD Executive MBA (China, India, Kenya, Switzerland, USA).
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (The Netherlands).
What is an EMBA?
Executive MBA (EMBA) programmes are designed for professionals with over six years of work experience who target top management careers and senior business leadership roles.
Joining an EMBA programme enables executives to advance their successful career while they add the value of MBA degree studies and networking.
Delivered in part-time, executive or modular formats EMBA programmes are designed to accommodate the busy schedules of high-level managers.
Participants in EMBA gain further advantage of the unique opportunity to impact company growth and transformation by implementing newly developed skills and knowledge immediately.
Saturday, February 1, 2020.
9:55 AM: Welcome Desk opens.
10:25 PM – 3:30 PM: One-to-One meetings.
For more information and the registration form, visite the website.
207 views Visits