The I am not a tourist Expat Fair & FeelGood Market Eindhoven is the biggest event for internationals living, working, studying or setting up a business in the South of the Netherlands. If you are planning to stay in the Netherlands after graduation this is a very useful fair to visit.
The FeelGood Market offers live music, a market with food, drinks and hand-made products, while the Expat Fair offers a lot of information on topics like employment, visa, finance and housing. You can visit stands and join presentations on ‘How to prepare for a job interview’, ‘How to build your professional network’ or ‘learning Dutch’ for example. Two Holland alumni will be present and available to answer all your questions.
Source: Expat Fair
Brainport Eindhoven will also have a stand at the fair. You can visit us and:
- Learn more about our top technology region
- Find out more about the tech and IT jobs in our region
- Talk to international alumni who have already found a job in our region
- Learn more about the Holland Alumni Network
- And... We have a surprise for you that might just blow you away.
If you register for your visit before, entrance is free. At the door it costs € 5. More info can be found here.
178 views Visits