Finding Dutch Flow : Opening The Floodgate to Dutch Fluency
Finding Dutch Flow: Opening The Floodgate to Dutch Fluency is a very special workshop, organised by Albert Both. It will help you to think outside of the box, so that more fun and greater results are possible.
It will take place on Sunday morning, October 27, 2019 from 10am until 1pm.
At this Finding Dutch Flow workshop, you will learn:
- Why Dutch people love to say that learning Dutch is difficult and why you should not believe them.
- How to say much more within only a couple of seconds!
- How your mind tricks you and how you can open the flood gate to great fluency in Dutch.
- How speaking a new language really begins.
- The biggest mistake that most people make and how you can progress much faster instead.
- How to learn fast while having fun!
About Albert Both
Albert Both is a specialist in teaching Dutch fast, and he can prove to you that gaining Dutch fluency can be fun. You can download his new e-book "Why you hate learning Dutch".
More information and the registration form can be found on the website.
98 views Visits