The 2020 Fragility Forum will focus on implementation challenges and ways to achieve lasting impact for countries affected by fragility, conflict and violence.
The Forum’s sessions - selected through a global Call for Proposals - will focus on five themes:
- Integrated approaches that bring together actors across humanitarian, development and peace sectors, building on each partner’s comparative advantage, mandate, resources and capabilities;
- Responses focused on the inclusion of women;
- Approaches inclusive of the private sector and the business community to give it a greater role in responding to diverse FCV situations;
- Regional and cross border responses; and
- Scaled-up monitoring and evaluation to build up data and evidence of best practice interventions in addressing the sources of FCV and the factors of resilience.
For more information about the programme and registration please visit the website.
210 views Visits