According to a statistic study, more than 70% of international students would like to find a job here in the Netherlands, but only 27% of them succeed. HoiTalent would like to work with you to shrink this big gap! They organize four free sessions on four different dates in four different cities.
In this session, they will bring you:
- An overview of the expectation of Dutch labour market for international talents (who, when, where, what and why)
- What kind of hidden rules are there
- Useful tips for international students to look for jobs in the Netherlands (skillset, channels and networking)
- How to tailor your application documents including CV and motivation letters to a Dutch way
- How to customize your LinkedIn to catch the recruiters’ eye and how to make good use of the platform to expand your networking and to realize interactive self-improvement
1132 views Visits