Without a doubt, there has been significant efforts and investment in attracting more women to the International Financial Institution sector and in turn developing more of them into leaders. Many organisations have commenced recruiting, networking, sponsorship and training programs targeted at women. However, the sector is still experiencing a significant gender imbalance, particularly in leadership roles with women significantly under-represented in Boards and Executive Committees.
To assist International Financial Organisations in accelerating their diversity recruiting, Global Careers is organising a unique Online Careers Event for Women in Finance, on 16th May 2019. Multiple organisations from the sector will participate in the event to engage with talented women looking for a new challenge.
Essential Criteria to access the event:
- Are you a woman with 5 years or more of relevant professional work experience? (Excluding internships)?
- Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum?
- Do you have language skills? (Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages)
- Are you motivated to work for an International Financial Organisation or are considering returning to the sector?
Why register for this event?
- You’ll receive early access to exclusive employer information and opportunities.
- Choose which employers you want to interact with during the event, have the option to engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with their recruiters, from the comfort of your office or home.
- Be first to hear about a wide range of career-focused webinars from leading International Financial Organisations who are recruiting.
- Please share with your friends and colleagues who might be interested in this event.
112 views Visits