Women with a technology background are amongst the most sought-out talent today, as organisations aim to both fill highly specialised technical positions and improve gender diversity in this area. Despite the significant effort and investment that International Organisations have made in this field over the last few years, hiring women with a tech background remains a challenging objective.
To assist the International Public Sector Organisations in accelerating diversity recruiting in the Tech area, Global Careers is organising a unique Online Careers Event for Women in Tech on 29th May 2019. Multiple organisations will participate in the event and engage with talented and ambitious women working in Tech and looking for a new challenge.
Essential Criteria to access the event:
- Are you a woman with 3 years or more of work experience in a Tech related field? (Excluding internships)?
- Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum?
- Do you have language skills? (Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages)
- Are you motivated to work for an International Public Sector organisation or are considering returning to the sector?
- We are partnering up with some of the sector leading employers around the world to bring you this fantastic event. The list of companies is currently being finalised, watch this space for updates.
Why register for this event?
- You’ll receive early access to exclusive employer information and opportunities.
- Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organisations, without leaving your office or home.
- Be first to hear about a wide range of career-focused webinars from leading International Financial Organisations who are recruiting.
113 views Visits