The 20th International Exhibition and Conference BALTEXPO 2019 will be held from 9 to 11 September 2019 in Gdańsk, Poland. BALTEXPO is Poland’s biggest and oldest event on the maritime economy. This year there will be a Holland Pavilion.
Visitors can benefit from the visibility, networking, matchmaking opportunities and more. NWP is organising the Holland Pavilion in cooperation with the Dutch Embassy in Warsaw.
Advantages of Holland Pavilion
The event brings together the shipbuilding industry and related sectors, ports and logistics associated with maritime and inland waterway transportation and coastal, port and navigational safety and security.
The advantages of being part of the Pavilion include:
- visibility with 9m2 floorspace for EUR 2,000, including space for at least three posters, one standing table and two chairs;
- networking and matchmaking opportunities;
- added value through the look and feel of the Holland Branding;
- extra profiling through www.dutchwatersector.com;
- optional participation in the conference; and
- catering facilities.
Holland Pavilion and costs
The Holland Pavilion is organised by NWP in cooperation with the Dutch Embassy in Warsaw, and is financially supported by the Dutch Government.
The costs include the booth construction with Holland Branding, the networking reception and organisational costs. The price excludes travel expenses and accommodation. General information can be found on the BALTEXPO website.
Contact details and more information about the Holland Pavilion and the cooperation between NWP and the Dutch Embassy can be found here.
130 views Visits