ICWPS 2020: 14. International Conference on Women, Peace and Security aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Women, Peace and Security. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Women, Peace and Security.
DAY 1: VIRTUAL MEETING
The digital presentation session will start at 12 p.m. (midday) on July 27, 2020 London local time. The link to join the virtual conference will be available for registered delegates 10 minutes before the session at panel.waset.org/profile/messages.
DAY 2: PERTINENT READING
Digital program consists of an e-book of relevant studies to download for future reading on July 28, 2020.
Digital Program consists of the e-proceedings book which is available online-only and includes the conference communications (proceedings abstracts and papers). Registered participants can access the digitally available conference proceedings ( and certificates ) by visiting their profile pages.
- Countering Radicalization to Violent Extremism: A Comparative Study of Canada, the UK and South East Asia
- The Conduct of Laundering Money through Transport of Cash in the Middle East and North Africa Region
- Understanding How Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Are Conducted through the Real Estate Sector in the Middle East and North Africa Region
- Granting Saudi Women the Right to Drive in the Eyes of Qatari Media
Rasha A. Salameh
- Age, Body Composition, Body Mass Index and Chronic Venous Diseases in Postmenopausal Women
Grygorii Kostromin, Vladyslav Povoroznyuk
- Opportunities and Optimization of the Our Eyes Initiative as the Strategy for Counter-Terrorism in ASEAN
Chastiti Mediafira Wulolo, Tri Legionosuko, Suhirwan, Yusuf
- Harrison’s Stolen: Addressing Aboriginal and Indigenous Islanders Human Rights
- Gender Differences in Risk Aversion Behavior: Case Study of Saudi Arabia and Jordan
- Glorification Trap in Combating Human Trafficking in Indonesia: An Application of Three-Dimensional Model of Anti-Trafficking Policy
M. Kosandi, V. Susanti, N. I. Subono, E. Kartini
- A Theory-Based Analysis on Implications of Democracy in Cambodia
- The Appeal of Vocal Islamism in the West: The Case of Hizb ut-Tahrir vis-à-vis Its Competitors
- Using Music in the Classroom to Help Syrian Refugees Deal with Post-War Trauma
- Impact of Terrorism as an Asymmetrical Threat on the State's Conventional Security Forces
- Conceptualizing of Priorities in the Dynamics of Public Administration Contemporary Reforms
Larysa Novak-Kalyayeva, Aleksander Kuczabski, Orystlava Sydorchuk, Nataliia Fersman, Tatyana Zemlinskaia
- A Book Review of Inside the Battle of Algiers, by Zohra Drif: A Thematic Analysis on Women’s Agency
121 views Visits