Ready to begin your career in Amsterdam? The International Talent Event Amsterdam (ITEA) prepares students and graduates to enter the workforce. You’ll come face-to-face with recruiters from top companies, sharpen your CV-writing and interview skills, and learn to impress future employers. Join us on 20 April 2018 at The Student Hotel.
What to expect at ITEA 2018
The International Talent Event Amsterdam gives you the opportunity to meet startups, scale-ups and established corporates – all in an informal and playful environment that is perfect for networking. ITEA is free of charge. Get the lowdown on the official ITEA Facebook page, and register for ITEA 2018 here.
- Companies present at ITEA 2017 included Adidas, Adams Recruitment, Atlassian, B Building Business, Blue Horseshoe, Booking.com, Club Med, Deskbookers, DHR International, Esoma, Esti Developers, Expatica, Equiniti, FCA Netherlands, Freightex, IN Amsterdam, INFORMATION DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD., ING, KYC Solutions, Monsanto, Murata Electronics Europe B.V, Newgen Payments, NBC Universal (international), Proctor exam, Projob, Pupply, Randstad Holding, Sungevity, Team Leader, The Student Hotel, TIP Trailor Service, Travix International, UBM, VenturesOne, VF International, Webster, Whirlpool and Young Financials. They recruited international talent for their internships and graduate jobs.
- Get a LinkedIn profile picture taken by Young Financials' professional photographer.
- Receive individual CV and LinkedIn feedback from corporate recruiters and career professionals.
- Get speed coaching and a crash course in general career guidance – giving you the chance to ask questions to an experienced coach.
- Ask specialists about the orientation year permit for recent graduates, the 30% tax ruling, tax refunds and many other official matters.
- Meet with potential employers in a one-to-one setting.
- Join company workshops, guest lectures and career-skills workshops on topics such as ‘Finding a job after graduation’, ‘How to write a winning CV’ and ‘LinkedIn’.
- Get to know the companies through a 10-minute ‘pitch and talk’ session, in which potential employers pitch their company to you in a silent disco style, with the chance to ask questions afterwards.
537 views Visits