Multilingual career event
Bilingual people have been established for 13 years and they help Companies and Recruitment Agencies to meet and recruit skilled multilingual candidates in a face to face environment. Their events offer recruiters access to the largest available talent pool of multilingual professionals available in the market place and act as a “must attend” event for recruiters looking to recruit and market themselves to a internationally minded audience of multilingual candidates. Good news: the next career fair for local and international jobseekers will be in Amsterdam on 8 September!
Why you should not miss the Bilingual People Fair
- They offer you both National & International companies and recruitment agencies that are interested in recruiting people with language skills
- You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff at, or shortly after the event
- Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job.
- There will be various talks from senior professionals working in the language recruitment industry, on a wide range of issues. These will be aimed at giving you information on how to find your dream job, and different job opportunities using your language skills both in the Netherlands and throughout the rest of Europe.
Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
Registration is mandatory. Click here to register.
395 views Visits