Calling on all female social entrepreneurs! Come to the network event to inspire and help each other grow your businesses!
(Hosted by Meer Vrouwen in de Politiek and Know it, Name it, Love it.)
As female social entrepreneurs, we experience gender bias in doing business. There are fewer female entrepreneurs and it is harder for women to have access to funding. We want to share our experiences with other female entrepreneurs to help each other overcome these types of obstacles, create a network to continue to work together, hire each other and inspire each other. In this way, we can change the culture for female entrepreneurs and help each other grow. We are working towards closing the funding gap, and this event will allow female entrepreneurs to meet with sponsors and investors to access funding.
18.45 Walk-in and registration
19.00 Start: Welcome
19.15 Origin story ‘Know it, Name it, Love it’ by Vira Mistry
19.30 Origin story ‘Meer Vrouwen in de Politiek’ by Marie-Anne van Reijen
19.45 Pitches: 10 female entrepreneurs
- Mina Kim, Table for Kimchi
- Dorothy Seguy , SEYE
- Anne Zwartbol, Kind Rebel
- Johanne Bade, Center for Happy Mamas
- Barbara del Court König & Chanthel Figueroa, AllOne
- Caitlin Southwick, Ki Culture
- Luana Ferreira, Stories for a better World
- Stephanie Jordan, Avallen Spirits
- Hanna Stolyarova, Street Art Museum Amsterdam
- Hanane Saja, Interpreter & Coach newcomers
20.15 Funding expert
For more information about the event and registration please visit the Facebook event page.
178 views Visits