One-to-one MBA Event in Mexico City
One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings.
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni.
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information.
- All attendees are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com.
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
10:30 AM: Welcome Desk opens.
11:00 AM – 16:30 PM: One-to-One meetings.
* Requires CV or LinkedIn profile upload.
13:05 PM – 13:30 PM: Presentation by IE Business School.
13:30 PM – 13:55 PM: Panel discussion with Vlerick Business School, ESMT - Berlin, Rotterdam School of Management & Duke Univeristy.
A number of Business Schools will participate in the current Access MBA Tour in Mexico City: Alliance Manchester Business School, Copenhagen Business School, Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and many more!
More information about the event and more attending Business Schools can be found on the website.
174 views Visits