One-to-one MBA Event in Sao Paulo
One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings.
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni.
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information.
- Win a trip to the campus of your choice.
- Win a FREE online course in Business Management by Green Rabbit.
- Get 20% discount on all services provided by TotalPrep until the end of November.
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com.
- Every participant at the event will get the chance to win 50% GMAT discount by GMATH - https://www.gmath.com.br/
- At the event there will be a raffle for three online courses by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review - http://www.manhattanreview.com.br/
- Get a 10% discount of a Premium Coaching and preparation of your MBA application by TopMBA!
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
10:30 AM: Welcome Desk opens.
11:00 AM – 4:30 PM: Individual One-to-One meetings with the best Business Schools.
* Requires CV or LinkedIn profile upload.
1:05 PM – 1:30 PM: School presentation (school to be announced).
1:30 PM – 1:55 PM: Panel discussion (schools to be announced).
A number of Business Schools will participate in the current Access MBA Tour in Sao Paulo: ESMT Berlin, Hult International Business School, Rotterdam School of Management and many more!
More information about the event and more attending Business Schools can be found on the website.
212 views Visits