In this second edition of Orange Talks, Dutch and Brazilian companies talk about career possibilities, trends and innovation on Circular, Creative and Sharing Economies.
Orange Talks is for anyone who wants to see the world and solve problems differently. In this 2nd edition, we'll meet Dutch and Brazilian companies that instigate professionals, students and other important stakeholders in the fields of Circular and Creative Economies to develop a new look at career, labor market, trends and innovation. With the central theme "Rio de Janeiro and the Economy of Tomorrow", the event has two panels to discuss new movements in innovation, production and consumption.
Organized by Nuffic Neso Brazil, with the support of the Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Rio de Janeiro and Museu do Amanhã, the event is totally free and open to the general public.
The seats are limited (only 50 participants) so be sure to register quickly using the following link:
Date, venue and time:
- When: 13/06/2017, Tuesday, from 17:30 to 21:00
- Where: Observatório @ Museu do Amanhã - Praça Mauá, 1, Centro - Rio de Janeiro
1) Demystifying the Circular Economy - trends and opportunities of the New Economy
Have you thought about creating products and processes beneficial to the society and environment, changing the production model and eliminating the concept of garbage? The subject brings new premises for the production cycle and demonstrates that products reuse is economically more advantageous than recycling and disposal. In this debate, we'll further discuss circular economy and its impact on the production chain from design to products destination, making new business models possible.
- Ruth Jurberg (Holland Alumni) - Secretaria de Captação de Recursos, Urbanismo e Habitação – São João de Meriti
- Beatriz Luz - Exchange 4 Change Brasi
- Ana Melo - Randstad
- Philips Lighting
- Tomás de Lara - Rio Mais B
- Claudio Bastos - CBPAK
- Luciana Nery - SEPLAG - Secretaria de Planejamento, Modernização da Gestão e Controle - Niterói
2) Creative and Sharing Economy: innovation as a bridge between the world we live in and the world we want
We are living in a social and cultural revolution, where purpose and innovation emerge as great catalysts of change in business and society. In this panel, experts in several areas of creativity, discuss why this movements is inevitable and the opportunities that it brings to the city.
- Júlia Garcia (Holland Alumni) - Da pra ir de trem?
- Fábio Palma - Ied Rio Gabriel Pinto
- Sistema Firjan
- Ana Couto Branding
- Sil Bahia - Olabi/PretaLab
- Ellen Sluis - Dopper
105 views Visits