The Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Mrs. Marjanne de Kwaasteniet
requests the pleasure of the company of
at a reception
Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 19:00 hrs.
During the event, there will a briefing on the upcoming second session of the JETCO Joint Economic & Trade Commission between the Netherlands and Turkey on 4 July in Istanbul
participants from Turkey to the recent GES Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2019 will share their experiences.
Zia-Ur Rahman Caddesi No: 21, G.O.P, Ankara
RSVP by 17 June 2019
Tel. (0312) 409 18 70
Please bring this invitation and your ID card with you!
About JETCO 2019
- Joint Economic & Trade Commission meeting takes place between the governments of Netherlands and Turkey with a view to develop the economic cooperation. It is an economic dialogue aimed at the intensification of trade and investment contacts.
- The JETCO 2019 will take place in Istanbul on July 4.
About GES 2019
- In partnership with the United States of America, the Netherlands organized and co-hosted the ninth edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) on June 4 and 5 2019.
- During GES 2019, around 2,000 entrepreneurs, investors, and other participants from all over the world convened at the World Forum in The Hague.
- The summit aimed to promote international entrepreneurship and highlighted its key role in the development of concrete solutions to global challenges.
96 views Visits