Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the organisers of the World Cities Summit (WCS), Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) and CleanEnviro Summit Singapore (CESG) have been monitoring the situation closely.
The safety and well-being of our participants and our wider communities are our first priority. With COVID-19 declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation, Singapore and countries worldwide have implemented various restrictions, including on travel and large-scale events. Based on these considerations, we have taken the collective decision to reschedule the three events to 20 – 24 June 2021.
Singapore International Water Week (SIWW 2020)
The Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) is the global platform to share and co-create innovative water solutions. The biennial event gathers stakeholders from the global water industry to share best practices, showcase the latest technologies and tap business opportunities. SIWW is part of the strategic programme of the Singapore Government to grow the water industry and develop water technologies.
The 9th Singapore International Water Week will be held in conjunction with the 7th World Cities Summit and the 5th CleanEnviro Summit Singapore, from 5 – 9 July 2020 at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, in Singapore.
- Water Leaders Summit. Be inspired by insights and success stories from water experts across the globe. Attended by over 500 leaders from governments, utilities, international organisations, academia.
- Young Water Leaders Summit. Convergence of young water professionals to become effective catalysts and leaders for a sustainable future.
- Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize. At the Water Prize lecture, the laureate will share game-changing water technologies, policies and programmes in real-world applications.
- Water Convention. Get updated on strategy, innovation and ready solutions through workshops, plenaries, technical sessions and poster presentations.
- TechXchange. Accelerate commercialisation and witness the birth of new water technologies with innovators, partners, buyers and investors through business pitching sessions.
- Innovation Pavilion. A showcase of game-changing innovative technologies across the entire water value chain.
- Site Visits. Gain a deeper understanding of Singapore's urban water landscapes through technical visits.
- Water Expo @ City Solutions Singapore. Discover state-of-the-art solutions, technologies, services and products from over 1,000 participating companies.
- Business Forums. Uncover emerging trends and business opportunities in the world's most active regions for water projects.
- Connect @ SIWW. SIWW's exclusive e-business matching concierge for delegates.
More information can be found on the website.
307 views Visits