Are you thinking of scaling up your business and considering the obstacles and the rewards?! Are you in for sharing best practices between Singapore and the Netherlands in the startup business?! Then this evening will surely interest you!
Two fireside chats (panel discussions) with investors and business owners from Singapore and the Netherlands to talk about the challenges and experiences in both countries, in an informal setting through expert-led panel discussions and presentations. Special Guest of Honor HRH Prince Constantijn van Oranje will moderate the discussions.
• 5.30pm Open registration
• 6.00 pm Welcome by Barbara Guerpillon
• 6.15 pm Panel 1 Discussion, moderator Prince Constantijn
• 6.45 pm Panel 2 Discussion, moderator Prince Constantijn
• 7.15 pm Wrap Up & Summary
• 7.30 pm Informal networking drinks
• 8.30 pm End
Rate and conditions
The event is free of charge.
The Startup & SME Academy is meant for:
- (Dutch) founders, co-founders and employees of startups and SMEs in Singapore.
In particular, our events are interesting for those who are currently in one of the following lifecycle stages: validation, growth and professionalisation.
- Angel investors, seed investors and venture capitalists.
- Members of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce and Association of Dutch Businesspeople have priority over non-members.
- People who are considering either working for a startup or for a corporate are recommended to attend regular events organised by ADB-DutchCham.
158 views Visits