Studio WotIS Session 1: How to start a business in Holland?
Are you studying in Holland and/ or just graduated and want to become an entrepreneur? Tune in to this first Studio WotIS session on the 15th of November, Dutch Day of the Entrepreneur, and find out how our hosts of this session, Dutch and international alumni, have set up their businesses after graduating in Holland.
This is the moment to ask our hosts (who are experts when it comes to starting a business in Holland) your questions!
What? Facebook live session about entrepreneurship/start-ups.
When? Friday November 15, from 16:00-17:00.
Where? Over on the Study in Holland Facebook page.
Who? This live session will be hosted by Kristina Bouree and Rick Punt.
Kristina Bouree is originally from Russia and one of our much appreciated Holland Career Ambassadors! She did a Master in Business Administration at Nyenrode University and is founder and director of her own company, Stichting Libertas International. This company organizes short-term courses in the field of business and personal development in Amsterdam and Moscow and offers the assistance in tourism in those destinations.
Rick Punt is from the Netherlands and studied International Communication and Media in Utrecht. He currently works as a self-employed digital consultant with international experience in Netherlands and Korea in the areas of IT-consultancy, market research, webdesign, digital marketing and advertising.
All of the sessions will be live videos over on the Study in Holland Facebook page, so make sure to like this page and follow the event to stay up to date!
We hope to see you during the live session!
Let us know you are joining this free session by registering.
Useful links for further information on regulations and rules:Holland Alumni network
- Alumni in the Netherlands community: ask questions in career help
- : Our Career Center has general information on the Dutch labour market and information on start-ups in the Netherlands
- public-private initiative with all information on start-ups in the Netherlands. Both for internationals in the Netherlands as for Dutch that want to expand abroad.
- Overview of players in the start-up field in the Netherlands
- Start-up visa information
- Tool for finding funding
- Starting a business webinar on moving to the NL, start up your businesss, minimize risks, paying taxes or see more on Holland Alumni
- Immigration and naturalization service: institution that issues the visa.
RVO Netherlands Enterprise Agency
- explanation of RVO international supporting tools for start-ups.
- Dutch business information as well as facts and figures about the Netherlands.
Kvk Chamber of Commerce
- KVK Chamber of Commerce officially registers companies and gives them advice and support.
703 views Visits