Welcome to the Amsterdam Area Event
Join us at our free Welcome to the Amsterdam Area event on 26 September 2019 to pick up essential advice that will help you settle into the region.
A one-stop shop for international newcomers
No matter whether you’ve just landed in the Netherlands or you’ve been finding your way in the Amsterdam Area for a bit longer, join us to learn about a whole host of topics that will help you settle into life here.
What’s in it for you?
IN Amsterdam’s partners will host 12 workshops and presentations on a variety of topics. They'll be readily available to answer all your questions during the Q&A section. You can choose to attend 4 different sessions on the topics that are most important to you. And of course, the whole thing is free!
6 topics - 12 sessions - 15 experts
The event will feature in-depth discussions on the following topics:
- Workshop: Dutch for beginners
- Income tax returns - when to file and what you should know
- Living and housing - things to be aware of when househunting
- Employment - tips for jobseekers and Dutch work culture
- Immigration, residency and citizenship - required permits and how to apply
- Obtaining a mortgage -essential information on the process and requirements
Date: Thursday, 26 September
Time: 17:15 - 19:30
Location: De Nieuwe Poort
17:15 - 17:30 Doors open
17:45 - 19:00 4 presentation sessions (15 minutes each)
19:00 - 19:30 Q&A, networking and snacks
How to get there
Plan your route to De Nieuwe Poort.
Claude Debussylaan 2, 1082 MD, Amsterdam (2 minute walk from Amsterdam Zuid train/metro station).
More information and the registration form can be found on the website.
106 views Visits