Workshop: "Secret weapon for international job seekers"
According to a statistic study, more than 70% of international students would like to find a job here in the Netherlands, but only 27% of them succeed. We would like to work with you to shrink this big gap! In this session, we will bring you:
- An overview of the expectation of Dutch labour market for international talents (who, when, where, what and why)
- What kind of hidden rules are there
- Useful tips for international students to look for jobs in the Netherlands (skillset, channels and networking)
- How to tailor your application documents including CV and motivation letters to a Dutch way
- How to customize your LinkedIn to catch the recruiters’ eye and how to make good use of the platform to expand your networking and to realize interactive self-improvement
Time & Location:
- 22rd September, 14:00-16:00, Karspeldreef 14, 1101CK Amsterdam
- 26th October, 14:00 - 16:00, Franz-Lisztplantsoen 200, 3533 JG Utrecht
- 10th November, 14:00 - 16:00, Laan van oversteen 6, 2289 CX Rijswijk
- 7th December, 14:00 - 16:00, Westblaak 144, 3012KM Rotterdam
FREE registration via: http://bit.ly/2JRHKYf
More information can be found on Facebook.
1055 views Visits