The Food security and COVID-19 CoP on Digital Solutions organizes a webinar series “Digital opportunities in the response to COVID-19 in Asian & Africa agri-food systems”. The second one takes place on August 27th, 2020 from 10:00 till 11:30 CEST. The workshop will focus on “Digital solutions for smallholder farmers: the challenges and opportunities of COVID-19” and is co-hosted by the Netherlands Space Office and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
Speakers at this interactive webinar are:
- Lennecke Braam, Regional Manager South East Asia ICCO Cooperation
- Dhimas Putranto, Programme Officer/Business Development Officer at ICCO Cooperation and Project Manager of SMARTseeds.
- Ad Rietberg, Director Agri-Wallet
- Faith Mulwa, Chief Financial Officer Agri-Wallet Dodore Kenya partner in SDGP project – Increased potato value chain efficiency in Great Lakes Region.
- Closing by Mariska Lammers, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Kingdom of the Netherlands
Join this second webinar, in a series of 3, to learn about their best practices and lessons learned in relation with digital technologies to engage with smallholder farmers in times of Covid-19 and directly engage with these experts. We’re looking forward to a fruitful discussion on digital solutions in the response, recovery and resilience to the challenges of COVID-19.
For more information and registration please visit the website.
87 views Visits