Brazil Network Day - The Hague
Mar 21, 2017
from 02:00 PM to 08:00 PM
The Hague, Netherlands
|Contact Name||Embassy of Brazil in The Hague|
|Event organiser||Embassy of Brazil in The Netherlands|
Local Governmental authorities, representatives of Brazilian & Dutch multinationals, local entrepreneurs doing or considering doing business and/or investing in Brazil, and opinion makers.
|Add event to calendar||
BND The Hague is an initiative of the Embassy of Brazil, supported by the Municipality of The Hague. Aiming to promote the exchange of information, gathering key guest-speakers and fostering networking on business and investment opportunities between Brazil and the Netherlands, BND The Hague will feature as special guest the Governor of the State of Ceará, Mr. Camilo Santana.
The BRAZIL NETWORK DAY (BND) is an initiative of the Embassy of Brazil in The Hague. Organized twice per year (spring and autumn) since 2011, BND consists of a two parts program-event: a Plenary-Panels (14:00 – 18:00) and a Network Cocktail (18:00 – 20:00).
By bringing Brazilian and Dutch speakers together, fostering discussions on current issues and promoting networking among companies, BND gathers local Governmental authorities, representatives of Brazilian & Dutch multinationals, local entrepreneurs (doing or considering doing) business and/or investing in Brazil, opinion makers and press.
14h00 to 14h30 – ARRIVAL & REGISTRATION OF BND GUESTS
14h30 to 16h00 – OPENING OF THE BND PLENARY SESSION (FIRST PANEL)
- Opening by Mrs. Regina Dunlop, Ambassador of Brazil
- Welcoming words of Mr. Karsten Klein, Deputy Mayor of Economic Affairs,
Harbours, Welfare and Health of the Municipality of The Hague
- Presentation by Mr. Camilo Santana, Governor of the State of Ceará
"The reasons to invest in Ceará"
- Presentation by Mr. Cesar Ribeiro, State Secretary for Economic Development
"Doing Business with Ceará"
- Words of Mr. Alberto Studart, President of the Federation of Industries
of the State of Ceará (FIEC)
- Presentation by Mrs. Verdiana Grotti de Soárez, Head of the International Business
Center of the Federation of Industries of the State of Ceará (FIEC)
"Strategic Routes to Ceará"
- Final words of Mr. Camilo Santana, Governor of the State of Ceará
16h00 to 16h30 – COFFEE BREAK
16h30 to 18h00 – BND PLENARY SESSION (SECOND PANEL)
- Investment Case: Rabobank & SICREDI
Ms. Alexandra Dumitru, CEO RaboResearch
- Investment Case: Momentum Capital Holding & Urbania
Mr. Martijn van Rheenen, CEO
- Investment Case: WindTown Beach Hotel
Ms. Suzette Jansen, owner/director
- Cooperation Case: Wageningen UR (University and Research Centre)
Dr. Bram de Vos, manager director for Environmental Sciences
- Questions & Answers
18h00 to 20h00 – BND COCKTAIL
- BA & Iberia Raffle of tickets to Brazil
20h00 – END OF BND THE HAGUE