- CAREER IN HOLLAND
- HOLLAND CAREER AMBASSADORS
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- DUTCH LABOUR MARKET
- DUTCH START-UP SCENE
- DUTCH BUSINESS CULTURE
- DUTCH LANGUAGE
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- YOUR DUTCH DIPLOMA
- CV TIPS
Having a CV that stands out from other job candidates may be the key to landing your dream position. Dutch employers will appreciated a clear and concise CV; a picture can also help to make your CV more lively and gain trust with your prospective employer.
In the Netherlands it is quite common to be confident and open about your achievements and abilities, as opposed to some countries where modesty is more appreciated.
To impress potential employers, every top-quality CV contains several elements, such as:
- Contact information
- Clear and direct summary of career goals/inclinations towards field
- List of your relevant qualifications
- List or brief explanation of your relevant experience(s)
- Publications and/or awards and achievements relevant to field
By incorporating these elements, employers will clearly understand how you’ve come to the field and why you are interested in the position. To get started on your CV, view these professional CV and resume templates to kickstart your career.
Contribution by: Jane Sandwood
Photo by: Nik MacMillan