Grants for alumni activities are available for all countries of the Orange Knowledge Programme
Alumni activities of the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) contribute to diplomatic relations and sustainable development by investing in OKP alumni and local alumni networks. With these grants we encourage alumni to join or strengthen alumni networks, remain in contact with Dutch educational institutions and embassies, and offer them the possibility to network with relevant third parties, such as local Dutch business communities.
The alumni activities of the Orange Knowledge Programme include the following intended results:
- Alumni and alumni networks are connected with each other and with the Netherlands;
- Knowledge and expertise exchange takes place between alumni (networks);
- The bond with the Netherlands is strengthened;
- The knowledge of relevant Dutch themes as determined by the Dutch embassies in the respective countries is enhanced;
- The network of alumni ambassadors is (further) developed.
Please note that only Dutch education institutions and/or alumni associations established in an OKP country with a bank account in the name of the alumni association can apply.
A grant for alumni activities can be provided for a maximum of 2 proposals (of up to € 5,000 each) per alumni network/country. A percentage of co-funding is required, depending on the country.
For a complete overview of the eligibility criteria and the online grant application form, please check the Nuffic website via the button below: