How can I change my status from student to alumnus

Back to help | Category: My account | Print

You are not a student anymore so you want to change your status from student to alumni. But how can you do this? 

Unfortunately, this is not something you can change yourself. Contact us through the contact page  and request a profile modification. 

Rate the usefulness of the answer below

Help categories

The online help is here to help you use the platform and to guide you if you have difficulties on the website.

If you can't find an answer, please contact us.

  • Technical & Practical
  • Events
  • News
  • Alumni stories
  • About us
  • Community
  • Messenger
  • Career center
  • Find Alumni
  • My account